Re: [pygame] Pygame GUI 0.1.9rc

Sam-

This looks very promising!  I did want to note though that the using current build script will cause two of the examples (helloworld.py and custom_widget.py) to throw an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "helloworld.py", line 1, in <module>
    import sgc
  File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/sgc/__init__.py", line 24, in <module>

I've attached a setup.py that adds composite and _interface to the build path to fix this.

Thanks,
Noel