[pygame] Pygame container for rectangles

I've drawn a couple of 20x20 rectangles on my screen, kind of like this:

#####
#####
#####
#####

and I want to move them all at once. I guess I could loop through all of
them and move them individually, but I figured there must be a container of
some sort I could put all of the rectangles in and then just move the
container.
So, my question is, is there such a container, and if so, how do I implement
it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Hallur