Re: [pygame] Pygame surface

thanks Christopher. The haze cleared a bit. The fog now looks like mist...:)

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 9:49 PM, Christopher Night <cosmologicon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, in pygame, both screenshots and images loaded from files are simply Surface objects. In this case, this fact is documented in the description for pygame.image.load. Hopefully that makes it clear that it returns a Surface:
http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/image.html#pygame.image.load

Good luck!