Re: [pygame] Potential Malware in Pygame 1.9.2a0.win32-py3.2

That doesn't answer the question or give any less importance to it. How
do I know the version you have with no viruses is the same version I
downloaded? There are many locations people might have obtained a pygame
binary. It would be useful to have checksums and/or GPG signatures of
the files for verification.