Re: [pygame] Potential Malware in Pygame 1.9.2a0.win32-py3.2

I can mail you the version I have

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
That doesn't answer the question or give any less importance to it. How
do I know the version you have with no viruses is the same version I
downloaded? There are many locations people might have obtained a pygame
binary. It would be useful to have checksums and/or GPG signatures of
the files for verification.

--
Diliup Gabadamudalige

http://www.diliupg.com
http://soft.diliupg.com/

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.