[pygame] build bot badges on README

Hellos,

I started to put the buildbot badges into the readme
ÂÂÂ https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame

Only Travisci, pypi, appveyer, python2, and python3 badges for now.

Travisci has still got a few failing tests. If anyone can think of a way to skip those tests, that'd be swell. I think we can use the tags system of our test runner, and have travis skip those.

Now I'm working on getting the work that Paul did for the windows build bots finished off.
ÂÂÂ https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/pull-requests/45/create-python-wheel-builds-using-appveyor/diff

Does anyone know of an existing build image badge for launchpad? If not, there needs to be a script done which downloads the build status and makes an image. (same size as the travisci build badge).

ps. I'll also put them in the 'Hacking' page on the wiki.

best,