Re: [pygame] build bot badges on README

Hi,

I've updated the pygame readme to point to a build badge, and to link to the launchpad build page. See: https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame

There's a script which scrapes https://code.launchpad.net/~pygame/+recipe/pygame-daily to see what it says there about the build status, and updates http://pygame.org/images/launchpad_build.svg if there is a change in status.

It does this every time there is a bitbucket change (after mirroring the bitbucket build to github and sleeping for 30 seconds). I don't think this will be updated frequently enough.

Now the build issues need to be fixed :)

cheers,