Re: [pygame] Installing pygame with pip

According to setup.py from pygame source code it is called 'pygame'. Anyway, pip is case insensitive. I can install pygame alone via pip, but I don't know why requirement 'pygame >= 1.9.1' from my project can't be found by pip. Do you have any example of a game that can be completely installed with pip, maybe I'm doing something wrong or pip doesn't understand the 1.9.2b8 part (but I think that's not the case).

For me, it's spelled 'Pygame', not 'pygame'. And pip offers v1.9.2b8
of that one.

cheers!
mar77i