Re: [school-discuss] Easy-to-use gradebook software

We are using Easy Grade Pro in Arlington Public Schools system wide.  I
would say the general response from teachers has been very favorable.
The software developer made modifications under contract with the county
so that we can submit grades directly from our grade books.  We used to
have to spend a whole day bubbling in scantron sheets.

I only wish it was available for Linux :-(  As it is now I need to keep
a single old win98 machine in our Linux lab just to take attendance and
do grades.

jeff elkner
yorktown high school
arlington, va