Re: [school-discuss] Easy-to-use gradebook software

[snip]
mysql/php/apache would be low heartburn for us, that's our normal venue.
so that's our platform ... any problems ?
[/snip]

Sounds good.  My only concern is the programing "style" for PHP.
What I would like very much is if most parts of the program are all broken
down into small functions called from a single main file.  I think this
makes it easier for integrating with other Programs, like my own
MyPHPSchool, so that if I wanted to use it, I could just include/require the
file and call any of the needed functions instead of having to go line by
line changing everything to fit it in my existing system.

Also, one thing that would be *nice*, but not too important would be to
build in a database abstraction layer from the start so that it could use
PgSQL, or MySQL, or other SQL databases.

-Paul Querna