Re: [school-discuss] Re: New Foundry Request / Educational

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Anthony Baldwin wrote:

> pleasant stay.  I cannot keep up with the mail.  I ahve searched for a
> means of receiving the list in digest form to no avail.  I anyone can

It would be easy to use an Exim filter or procmail filter or other to help
create your own digest. Maybe your email client can do this for you?

Or maybe you can just have your email client (or mail processor) place the
mails into a separate mailbox/folder.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/