Re: [school-discuss] Web-based IEP application

IEP == Individual(ized) Education Plan

I don't believe that they are required for gifted students, as they
are not a "Special Education" population according to the law.  They
are, of course a good idea for ALL students.  But they can be quite
intensive.

DW

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--