Re: [school-discuss] Our Press Release

Very im"pressive" press release. Let's post it on opensourceschools.org. Nice to
have such an ambitious group join schoolforge.

I didn't see the logo but I guess you're still putting it up. I too have
experienced the vendors "pushing back." Seems like they're getting it wrong (at
least the hardware folks) as the gravy may slow, but it won't start, right?

Excellent work. Keep up the good fight.

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org