Re: [school-discuss] Earthweb Networking and Communications: Network Software: Saving a Buck and Bucking a Trend

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Douglas Loss wrote:

> I just came across this article:
>
> <http://networking.earthweb.com/netos/article/0,,12083_1008131,00.html>
>
> I know we have a number of people from BC here.  Do we have any folks
> from School District 23?  If not, does anyone here know any of these
> folks?  If not that, how can we get in touch with them?  We should at
> least alert them to our existence, and invite them to join us.

It's actually school district 58, Nicola-Similkameen.

Here's the addresses of a couple of the techs that work there if somebody
wants to contact them.

Brad Harder:    bharder@scides.com
Ron Tjernstrom: electron@mail.sd58s.bc.ca

Steve.