[school-discuss] DRIVE!

Well,
At Lexmark's site I found a driver for my printer, but for Red Hat 5.2
  I have 7.1--issue?).  I am downloading it now.
Also, I found a driver for my scanner at xsane.org
Now, I still need a Linux driver for my modem (hsp56 micromodem)
AND, I need to figure out how to install these drivers!
Question...When Lycoris arrives and I decide to remove Red Hat and
install Lycoris, I'll have to do this stuff all over again, won't I?

Well, what better way to learn?

Really, though, if these drivers work--we are definitely in Business!!!
I'm starting to get REALLY PSYCHED!

Gotta get the modem live--Crucial.

AND, are any of you using Snet DSL on a Linux system?  I really,
really, really want DSL.  Laurin, aren't you on SNET?

THIS IS GOING TO WORK FOR ME, I HAVE A GOOD FEELING!!!!!
And if I can make it work at home--We're taking Tux to School!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!

I CAN SAVE MY SCHOOL THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF BUCKS!!!!!!

(can you tell I'm psyched?)
Tony

I did install the Corel Linux on a stone age Pentium II box at school.
  The kids are having fun with the GIMP!  When I spoke to the
administration, briefly, they said the tech guy would freak if they
even mentioned Linux...Well, I spoke to him and he's a big Mac
fan...He loves MacOS 10, which runs on Linux, and He is familiar with
Red Hat!

http://www.school-library.net
READ, CONNECT, LEARN!

Go to the http://www.School-Library.net  for all your academic needs.
Resources for Teachers, Students & Parents.

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com