Re: [school-discuss] Microsoft license enforcement

I know of a school that is right now going through the
pains of a forced software audit.

It is best that you make sure that your computers are
as legal as possible.  I doubt they would fight to
much if you had 79 licences for office and 80
installs.  If you had 1 licences and 80 installs
you'll probably be paying the big fines.

Chris

http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2002/0415.license.html