Re: [school-discuss] Status of Engima gradebook project

hello,

schoolmation is $$$ open source product.
what is the motivation to spend time and $$$
to make $$$ for schoolmation ?  there aren't
enough $$$ or time around here as it is.

Storm will move forward based on needs.
schoolmation is directly tied to a revenue stream.
that revenue stream will eventually have a bigger vote
on feature and function than the users do.

that's what 30+ years in the software business tells me.

we (etc...) need to raise grant money and other non-retail funding for
futures and creating a free gradebook bolsters that case.
binding the effort to a retail product, that's a different set of issues for
any developer.

that's the real world today.

mile eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought ...