Re: [school-discuss] The Windows/Linux equivalency table

Of course, Netscape could be put on the list, but I think that Konqueror
and Galeon are much better, and they have virtually no learning curve
for IE users.  Besides, last time I checked, Netscape looked and felt
exactly like Mozilla!  However, I'll take another look and see if
Netscape is worth adding to the list.

It may be worth noting that when I built a computer for my school out of
donated parts, the first time anyone had problems was when a student
tried to run Netscape (version 4.7, I think), despite the presence of an
instruction sheet that said to use Konqueror for web browsing.  After
that, I put a note on the computer that read, "DON'T USE NETSCAPE!!!"

If you want to put this chart onto your website, feel free to do so.