Re: [school-discuss] The Windows/Linux equivalency table

An anecdote about Windows and IE:  I just finished managing a computer
  lab for English teachers at a major international conference
(TESOL).  We had 9 Windows machines and 9 iMacs.  On both platforms,
Internet Explorer consistently had problems (crashing when popup
windows were used).  Imagine people's disbelief when I told them to
use Netscape 6.2 instead, and it actually worked better!

N/S 6.2 is a very fine piece of software.  IE 6 is junk.

Jeff

On Saturday 20 April 2002 01:50, you wrote:
 > Of course, Netscape could be put on the list, but I think that
Konqueror

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--