Re: [school-discuss] SoundTracker

I spent some time throwing together some documentation for
it for my school a little while back. Its not normal
documentation by any means, it uses screen shots and image
maps to explain what things do.  The interface is
non-obvious unless you are familiar with tracking programs.

The docs can be viewed at http://vc.bc.ca/~soundtracker/stdoc/.

--
Daniel Dent    |

char number_of_bugs; // *No-one* needs more than 256 bugs. Don't be silly.