Re: [school-discuss] SoundTracker

Quoting Daniel Dent <ddent@vc.bc.ca>:

When I access this page I get a view of the SoundTracker GUI
(screenshot?) with what look like hyperlinks built into an image map
... a pretty neat idea for creating documentation.

But when I click on a link, something appears to download somewhere
but no window opens up. JavaScript is enabled on my machine.

:-(

Michael

> I spent some time throwing together some documentation for
> it for my school a little while back. Its not normal
> documentation by any means, it uses screen shots and image
> maps to explain what things do.  The interface is
> non-obvious unless you are familiar with tracking programs.
>
> The docs can be viewed at http://vc.bc.ca/~soundtracker/stdoc/.
>
> On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Michael Hall wrote:
>

> > I've been playing about with SoundTracker (www.soundtracker.org)

> which
> > is an open source application for creating music using samples.
This