Re: [school-discuss] gradebook software

mikee wrote:

> after evaulating responses on the gradebook discussion,
> i have determined the gradebook effort to be a poor
> use of resources at etc..., therefore, we are withdrawing
> from the gradebook effort.

I'm sorry to hear that Mike, but it's understandable.  I hope we get
better responses to such requests in the future.  Folks, I hope the
reason Mike didn't get better responses is that people truly didn't
see a need for such an app.  The Linux community isn't divided into
providers and consumers.  If you want something like this to happen,
you've got to speak up and get involved!  Sitting and waiting for
others to carry the load just ensures that the load doesn't get
carried.