[school-discuss] Revision History

Hi, I just checked my web site www.districtdna.com for the revision history stuff I posted. The screen shots did not come out. I copied this from an intranet we use at Northeast Metro to distribute the software to users and did not realize the graphic did not come over. I'm home now so there I will not be able to take care of that until tomorrow.

I saw another confusing thing. You will notice that the version numbers had gone to 2+ something and about a year a ago when I thought the software was really stable and complete I changed back to version 1. There have been 69 small releases since then, mostly to add things people asked for. So much for being complete.

Thanks,

Jim Smyth