[school-discuss] Updated Linux curricula up and available

I apologize for the eternal delays, but I finally got fed up with
bureaucracy of getting webspace, and set up my own personal webspace to
distribute it.

You will find both the intro and sysadmin courses included at the following
http://penguinisto.serverpro2.com/linux/

I'm updating the intro course to align more with Linux+ certification (not
my decision, honest...), btu any and all suggestions and improvements are
more than welcome - I'd be more than happy to host those improvements as
well.

Regd's,
--
TJ Miller jr                                           chown -R us /*base*
OS/Networking Instructor