Re: [school-discuss] news.schoolforge.net logo problems

Hey Everyone,

I will take a shot at coming up with a new logo, but really my artistic
abilities aren't so good. If anyone on the list wants to step up that is
better with the graphics designs please do...I just wanted to see that
it gets done, so if I have to spend time with the GIMP, getting a good
logo I will, but if someone that is more experienced wanted to pick it
up that would be great. Give me a shout if you are interested.

-Jonathan