Re: [school-discuss] Thinking through games (thanks to Dr Anil Seth for this link) (fwd)

Game theory is a sub-set of the field of mathematics - a "proper academic
discipline.
:-) [If its fun it must be bad? . . . I don't agree!]

Design theory may be a topic for another day.
--
Justin-R-Swain@(ahhtaytay).net
DCTV Producer http://www.dctvonline.org