Re: [school-discuss] appindex

Hi Michael,

It won't be going away.

Thanks,

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Michael Shigorin wrote:

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 04:56:55PM -0600, Les Richardson wrote:
The Application Index is still running on my server and gets a
lot of hits. More updates in terms of the applications would be
nice. If someone was interested in that, I would do something
with it also. However, I basically wrote this to allow Doug to
not burn himself. Unfortunately, this didn't work! (grin)

Les, Doug, Appindex is great just as it is. I've seldom been in educational matters during last few years but when I were, went there too and it helped.

Yes, software evolves and new projects are born but it's not
invalidating the archive.

--
---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>