Re: [school-discuss] Hello and Re: first programming language

On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 09:57:55AM +0200, roberto wrote:
> i'll propose to the boy two main alternatives:
> graphical programming languages: scratch or tweak
> line text programming language: python definitively :)

Poor boy.

I really tried to use python with enough curiousity
and probably some passion but that failed miserably.
First I thought it was my fault, now I know it wasn't.

Well, "delphi 5" or "j2ee" programmers are popular these days...
masonry instead of art.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>