[school-discuss] Free OpenOffice.org seminar in the Charlotte, NC area

Hi,

My name is Solveig Haugland, and I do OpenOffice.org and StarOffice training and
consulting. I'm going to be in the Charlotte area for business and now have some
extra time on Monday June 9th.

I'm offering a half-day seminar to organizations such as schools or nonprofits.
If you're in the Charlotte area and would like more information, please contact
me at solveig@xxxxxxxxxxxx

For more information about my training and consulting, please see
http://www.getopenoffice.org. I post tips on using the programs at
http://openoffice.blogs.com.

Regards,

Solveig Haugland
http://www.getopenoffice.org
http://openoffice.blogs.com
OpenOffice.org and StarOffice Training, Consulting, and Learning Materials
"Making the Right Decision Easy."