[school-discuss] Fw: List of Open Learning Resources

This may technically be a bit off-topic; however, if any
educational entity is trying to "help people to reduce
costs and promote open content," I figure there's something
here that you folks should take a look at.

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, Victor van Reijswoud