Re: [school-discuss] razor and qt

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 07:37:04AM -0400, LM wrote:
> In searching for lightweight applications, I ran across an
> interesting development project.  It's a lightweight desktop
> using qt: http://razor-qt.org/

Just in case, I've made an alpha quality experimental LiveCD:
http://ftp.linux.kiev.ua/pub/Linux/ALT/people/mike/iso/mkimage-profiles/
(look for the most recent live-razorqt iso for your architecture)

Please note that the rough bits like extra dialogs or needlessly
started applets are rather my fault than upstream, and these
images were prepared for getting the kinks worked out together :)

I'll update these with any sort of particular software one names
that's readily available to me in ALT Linux branches, and/or add
an installer if that occurs useful to someone.

Folks are really doing good job, and lots of it.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
###