[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] History, Trends and Predictions.

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004, SIDNEY AMP BARBARA CLOUSTON wrote:

> Hello Fellows and Friends:
>
> Former US Vice President Al Gore may have invented the Information  Superhighway,
> but here in this article the World Wide Web is claimed to be a Swiss development. Is
> that true Fred or is there a hole in this theory like the cheese?

Well, CERN is in Switzerland but I don't think it's actually Swiss.
European Nuclear Research Center. The web was invented by Sir Tim Berners
Lee, who is British.

--
Robert G. Rittenhouse      * Computer Science Dept,
McMurry University         * rob@cs1.mcm.edu