Re: [school-discuss] Fodder for all to use as they please

Justin Riddiough wrote:
Daniel,

I was looking at the case studies today, and where that is going - the
work you did here provided a lot of ideas, thanks.  Taking into
account the content and the attached media, such as the slide shows
and documents - I think we will be looking at this effort quite a bit
in working with the case studies system.

Justin

Just let me know how I can help. I'm horrible with web page development and my programming skills died with FORTRAN and DOS batch files, but I can provide text/image content if someone else provides the web page structure.

Daniel