Re: [school-discuss] Simple document tracking?

You may want to try Metadot. It has simple document tracking with and
without version control. All web based.

http://www.metadot.com

On 8/6/06, Justin Riddiough <jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What tools would let us best keep a history flow of the project plan?
Seems there would be a  pretty powerful yet lightweight wiki that does
this these things?  I was going to start presenting some changes to
parts of the plan, but realized there are probably tools out there
that would take this process and help it create valuable information?

- something to review where the plan document was at any given time
- works with an outline format, possibly giving each section it's own
identification
- allows section changes
- section changes can be fully documented and discussion noted

What would be a good level of documenting the various steps and
changes?  Currently and over the next couple of weeks we should have
much more information available that will be applied to developing
this plan.  Responses could be historical documents?

What level of detail should the plan go to?  Algorithm level detail?
How much documentation of the process and discussion of development
should be provided beyond updates to the project plan.

Thanks,
Justin

--
Daniel Guermeur - daniel@xxxxxxxxxxx