[school-discuss] Open Admin for Schools 2.01 Released.

Hi All,

A bugfix release of Open Admin is now available. It contains fixes in a variety of areas including the gradebook, data export, and bulk updates. Additional i18n support has also been added.

An additional 2.05 release will come out shortly (within a month) with the new IEP (Special Education) code.

http://richtech.ca/openadmin

Since the software is free and open source, I would appreciate feedback and suggestions for improvements since we are a community of software using educators.

Les Richardson North Battleford SK CA