[school-discuss] Moodle e-book -- follow-up to Steve's Interview posting

Good stuff in this interview, but I liked Steve's comments best.

In response to any e-mail from PAKT publishing to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I have posted the e-book on building courses with Moodle on http://opensourceschools.org. I think schoolforge.net and others of you might want to consider putting the e-book on your sites for download. Personally, I see a downside to moodle for primary/elementary schoolers (mainly that it's too complicated visually vs. say, Manhattan, which hasn't taken off the same way), but I can't nay-say what Steve points out about the positive force the software has been for getting people interested in OSS.

So, you can download the pdf form Open Source Schools and put it on yours. If you want.

Here's the intro:

Today's Featured Article
Moodle E-Learning Course Development (Book) 	 View Printable Version
Friday, August 18 2006 @ 09:17 AM ICT
Contributed by: david

Books/Texts for Ed"A complete guide to successful learning using Moodle"

By William Rice.

Sample e-book provided by PACKT Publishing.

"Read more."

David
--
http://iteachnet.org