Re: [school-discuss] auctioning open source software

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 16:23 -0400, Daniel Howard wrote:
> Folks, is anyone aware of open source software that could do this for a
> school that is having auctions for fundraising?  If not, we should put
> it on someone's list, if fundraising is not an important part of school
> technology, I don't know what is.

http://www.phpauction.net/
http://www.everysoft.com/auction/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bartertown/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpnggpl/
http://phplabs.com/scripts.php?script=Top%20Auction
http://auto-auction.sourceforge.net/
http://vendue.pingdynasty.com/

This is what I could find.  I don't know anything much about any of these projects.  I suspect most of them are software for setting up online auction websites similar to eBay.  The auto-auction software seems not to be that, but it also seems pretty specific to automobile auctions.  I hope something here will help.

--
Doug Loss              Unquestionably, there is progress.
drloss@xxxxxxxxxx      The average American pays out twice