Re: [school-discuss] FOSS WinXP FTP Software

I've used Filezilla and been very happy:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla/

On 8/29/06, Joel Kahn <jj2kk4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Technically, this request is a bit off-topic, since
I'm not going to be doing something directly
school-related; however, I would think that somebody
on this list should have some useful info. . . .

I'm looking for a FOSS FTP program that has a decent
Windows version (I'm using WinXP Pro). My tasks will
be moving files to & from a web site. I don't need a
whole lot of bells & whistles; just the
basics--reliability and simplicity will be my top
priorities.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Joel

Steve Hargadon