Re: [school-discuss] Recommended remote linux client admin tools?

Thanks, Dean.  Great points.  In my own defense, I already use the
command line.  ;-),  But I can always use all the help I can get!
Your suggestions are excellent.  I set up that network in 2005 and it
needs rethinking, but a new system admin who's new to Linux is working
there now (I left long ago)  and asked for my help.  My knowledge is
not as current as I would like, so I asked here.  I do appreciate your
points.  Very useful.

Thank you again.

Best wishes,

David