Re: [school-discuss] CAL Computer Assisted Learning

Hi there Marc,

I saw a program on tv awhile back where Austrian soccer team worked with the youth there, I believe, and they also had classroom studies and taught the students some German. I found that very interesting.

Are you interested in using free open-source software?

How many workstations do you wish to have?

Do you have the computers already?

Computer specifications would be helpful (processor, hard drive sizes, RAM, etc.)

Do you have networking equipment already?

Do you want to control everything from one central location?

sincerely,
Daniel Villarreal
http://youcanlinux.org/