[school-discuss] CAL Computer Assisted Learning

Please wish to know if anyone can provide some informations about .
I wish to set a Computer Learning & Information Center in Cameroon, Africa.
Am open and ready to answer any questions.
Thanks

Marc Stephan Nkouly
Digital Literacy (Technology) Coach
bp: 5180 Nkwen