Re: [school-discuss] A significant assistive technology projectRe: [school-discuss] A significant assistive technology project

On 2002-12-01 15:56:18 -0600 mike eschman <meschman@engima.com>
wrote:

> hello,
>
> sign me up.
>
> mike eschman, etc ...
> http://www.etc-edu.com
> "Not just an afterthought ...
>

> On Sunday 01 December 2002 10:57 am, Doug Loss wrote:
>> This isn't exactly educationally oriented, but I thought some of
>> us might
>> be interested in assisting:

You'll have to write directly to Janine Lodato, Mike.  I don't think
she's subscribed to this list.  That's her email address above.

--
How valuable is my contribution? Share your feedback at Affero:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              Courage is resistance to
drloss@suscom.net      fear, mastery of fear--
                       not absence of fear.
                         Mark Twain