Re: [school-discuss] 3D interactive games for Kindergarten fromopen source

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response.  What I am looking for can be briefly focused
as follows:

1) Simple mathmatics
2) Simple colour filling
3) Simple spelling
4) Simple games, etc.
5) 2D can be OK but 3D is more attractive
6) The instruction has to be simple easily understood by teachers of non
technical mind
7) Music is not important
etc.

B.Regards