[school-discuss] Denmark, Linux, and Star Office

A little more research shows that what the article is really saying is that Sun will offer Star Office freely to all Danish schools and students. There's no indication of Linux installations in the schools, or requirements that they use Linux to take advantage of this offer. I mistakenly took a Slashdot story at face value--my apologies.

--
How valuable is my contribution? Share your feedback at Affero:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
Mark Twain