Re: [school-discuss] student marking software

At 10:52 11-12-05 +0000, you wrote:
>Thank you for your suggestion, I joined the group. I already found
>something interesting in the archives: schooltool live cd.
>
>- Vaida Bogdan

Esteemed Mr. Bogdan,
In mailing lists such as this one, in which messages are read
by many people, it is a good and common practice to
add your input _below_ the previous input.
In that way others can more easily follow what's going on.
Here is a _wrong_ example to clarify the matter.

No, see man y.

> Hm, not bad, can it do y?

>>Yes, see http://x

>>> Does x exist?