[school-discuss] Developer Requesting Feedback Please

Hello,

I would appreciate some feedback from those who are willing to give
it.  I am wondering if my website and software would be a good
candidate for the open source school community.

The site is designed to make multiple choice questions fun through
exploration and discovery. The concept is called "Edventure Maze" and
visitors are tasked with the goal of finding their way out of a 3D
maze by answering questions correctly, leading to the appropriate
path.  Anyone can create a maze within a few short minutes using the
online forms.  I currently have three different themes including a
Corn Maze and an Australian Jungle theme.

Please visit http://EdventureMaze.com and let me know your thoughts.

Thank you!

FatPratt