Re: [school-discuss] Developer Requesting Feedback Please

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 09:38:53PM -0700, Brian Pratt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would appreciate some feedback from those who are willing to give
> it.  I am wondering if my website and software would be a good
> candidate for the open source school community.

Well, just to be pedantic, will your software _be_ open source?
(As in, if a school wants to take your software and use it for their
own purposes, refactor it, etc., is it licensed in such a way that this
is possible?)

Or did you just mean: schools utilizing open source platforms
(e.g., Linux OS and Firefox browser) can use it?

I admit, I haven't actually _looked_ at the site yet; bedtime! :)

-bill!