[school-discuss] Introducing a new educational website using Moodle - nowthepathforward.us

I guess I would call this adult education?

http://nowthepathforward.us is a website designed to facilitate collaboration on pressing issues.  My initial motivation was sort of a desperate attempt to get gardening help for the inhospitable soil and climate of north central Texas.  :)

But also, it is like Les replied to David's question about OSS for iPads.

Folks have no idea about the issues. Lack of education or just don't care. It's a very large juggernaut rolling over us...

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools

We have a very large juggernaut rolling over us.

It seems like we (the world) need many solutions fast.

So, schoolforge folks . . . you are invited to participate if you like.

Marilyn