Re: [school-discuss] Status of Press Release?

I worked with Les to create a general-purpose media database last go-'round, in
the expectation that various responsible people on the list would be able to
load a press release into the hopper and open fire with it. So, Les should know
where the database lives, and how to make it go.

As you may recall, there was a little confusion on our launch release as to who
was going to "light the fuse" on the press release distribution, a task which I
shied away from. I'm a writer. I'm happy to help out with the writing and
editing, with process, and to offer what advice I can on dealing with the media.
But I'm not an educator, not a programmer, and not a member of any Schoolforge
affiliate organization, so I really don't feel right about being in an executive
or spokesman position with Schoolforge, and thus don't want to be the
responsible party for distributing stuff to the media.

--WA