Re: [school-discuss] Status of Press Release?

Hey Les,

Quoting Les Richardson <richl@mail.tfsd.sk.ca>:

> > Is the database thing possible, Les?
> >

> Certainly. Depends on what folks want. RFE? (Request for Enhancements)
>

> Les
I don't know if any enhancements are needed. I'm just trying to get the press
release process out in the open and the culprits responsible identified so _we_
can be embarrassed into getting the job done.

If no one else speaks up in the next 12 hours, could you please just tell me how
to get the ball rolling? I suppose I'll need access to the fabled database.
Seems like times-a-wastin'.

Thanks,

David

--